Robot system UDS751 for arc welding of small-sized units
UDS751 intends for MIG/MAG welding of units such as a "boat" on closed loop (type A) or by two longitudinal seams (type B). Time of the welding cycle on each positions 10 and 7 minutes accordingly.
- Industrial robot RM-01 (PUMA-560) with the control device "Sfera-36";
- Set of welding equipment KEMPPI (Finland):
- power source PS5000,
- wire feeder FU-20,
- cooling system WU-10,
- Welding equipment by A.Binzel (Germany):
- welding torch with liquid cooling,
- device of the torch protection from the breakage,
- Device of the torch automatic rectification and lubrication;
- Two rotator of welded products with ones canting possibility in four fixed positions (more acceptable for welding of each seam);
- Two control board of RTS;
- Control board for "hot" editing modes of welding;
- Platform and column for the placement of the robot and two welding rotators;
- Assembly fixtures for welding.
Technical dates of UDS751:
|Number of robot axis
|Payload of the robot, kg
|Repeatability of the robot, mm
|Motion speed of the torch, max, mm/s
|Memory of control device, KB
|Number of in/out of the system
|Diameter of steel welding wire, mm
|Payload of the rotator, kg
|Repeatability of the rotator, mm
|Overall dimensions of the system, mm
Arrangement of the system is similar to UDS749 and supposes an alternating service two working operator places (two rotators of product).
Combining the operations of loading-unloading the products is realized on RTS on one position with their welding on another.
In each positions, i.e. on each rotator, installed up to 16 products of type A (8 - type B).
Welding cycle time on each positions - 10 minutes for the type A and 7 min. for B type.
Launching: In September 2001 on VPO "Tochmash" in Vladimir, Russia.